Honey Bee private vacation island is available for only 2 weeks per season (your choice of any one or a two week rental) from mid-June thru mid-September. Once these two weeks are reserved, any subsequent bookings can be made for the following year.
- We do NOT rent for periods of less than 1 week.
- We regret that no pets are permitted and that there is no smoking inside the cabin.
- Currently, we are booking for the summer of 2016. Fee: $4,000 per week, US. There are no hidden extras.
- We accept checks, Paypal, bank transfers and all major credit cards. Payment can be in US or Canadian dollars as well as Euros.
- Upon acceptance of your request, we will mark the dates as reserved. A non-refundable deposit of 25% should then be made within 10 days to secure the booking. The balance due must be paid 8 weeks before your arrival. A security (breakage) deposit of $500. will be required to be paid with the final payment. This sum will be reimbursed within 1 week of your departure after a satisfactory final inspection of the property. The pre-payment is non-transferable upon cancellation for any reason. Children are welcome. Not advised for those with mobility impairments.
- All linens, bath and beach towels are provided. The Island is boat access only. Dockage is available. There are ample marinas, State or Provincial parks on both the US and Canadian shore for boat rentals and parking.
- Guests should plan to provide their own boat or to rent one locally. The cabin's canoe is available for our guests.
- Click HERE for boat rental information
English and French spoken
- Please note that we live on this Island from June 1 to October 1, our home in California October 1 to February 1 and our villa in the South of France February 1 to June 1. We also travel throughout the year so there can be as much as a 9 hour time zone difference. The most reliable way to contact us is by email. We can then either call you or provide a phone number where we can be reached.
HB information book (PDF of useful information about the island property)
HB Client contract (PDF)